2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1/4-inch thick pieces
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Sea salt, to taste
1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
1 large avocado, pitted
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
5 cherry tomatoes, sliced into 1/8-inch thick pieces
1/2 cup radish sprouts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add the sliced sweet potatoes, cumin, paprika, olive oil, and sea salt to a bowl.
3. Toss to coat. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the sweet potato slices
out into a single layer.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
5. Scoop the flesh of the avocado into a medium bowl. Add the lime juice and 1/2
teaspoon sea salt and mash together with the back of a fork
6..Spread the sweet potato slices out of a serving platter or tray. Top each
slice with a dollop of smashed avocado, one tomato slice, and a
sprinkling of radish sprouts.
7. Serve and enjoy!