Naturopathic medicine is a unique and comprehensive form of primary health care which integrates modern science with the art of natural medicine Naturopathic Doctors are licensed health care professionals who have completed eight years of post-secondary education.
Using investigative methods such as detailed health history questioning, physical exams and laboratory testing, Naturopathic Doctors assess the health of their clients and partner with them to achieve an optimum state of wellness.
Naturopathic Doctors approach the health of their clients from various perspectives with a focus on clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, homeopathic medicine, traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture, physical medicine, and prevention and lifestyle counselling.
Naturopathic Medicine is effective for the treatment of :
- Digestive Concerns (IBS, Crohn's Disease, Colitis etc)
- Hormonal Balancing ( Menopause, Regulating Menstruation, Fertility, Thyroid Conditions)
- Stress Management and Adrenal Fatigue
- Mental Health Concerns (Anxiety, Depression, Panic, OCD, Insomnia)
- Childhood Conditions (ADD, ADHD,Autism,Colic, Acid Reflux, Immunodeficiency, Eczema, Pre and Post Vaccination Support)
- Cardiovascular Disease (Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Stroke Prevention)
- Cancer support and prevention
- Muscoloskeletal Conditions (Osteoporosis, Arthritis, Chronic Pain)
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Diabetes and Insulin Resistance
- Weight Loss
- Skin Concerns (Rashes, Chronic Hives, Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne)
- Smoking Cessation and Addictions
And Much More!